In this Podcast we discuss the hidden forces at play that drive relationships that can be perceived as positive or negative – the outcome is ultimately measured by our own values, beliefs and goals.
This back and forth discussion between your host Douglas Hamandishe along with co-host Jingo is at times brutal as it is honest, as we reflect on own friendships and relationships – nothing is off-limits, you will not look at your friendships again in the same light, especially those of you focused in achieving your goals. This podcast is a must-listen.
- How does the friendship circle determining the level of success we are going to have/achieve? You know the saying, “Birds of a feather flock together”
- At the core over every relationship lies the seed of ‘NEED’, fail to acknowledge this at your own peril.
- Relationships thrive in environments where there is an abundance of energy, trust and love.
- Does our ‘Wants’ trump our ‘Needs’ when it comes to relationships?
- What are the 3 toxic personality types you need to avoid in any relationship; friendship; partnership or marriage? The first clue is the Blood Sucker! 2nd clue – Dream Assassin and lastly the Slave Maker!
- What value do you bring to the relationship? Time to be honest here, what role do you play, and can you ever change your role in a relationship whilst maintaining the same level of trust and respect?
- How much control or choice do we have when choosing our friendships? Certain friendships are formed within the environment you have grown up in but that doesn’t mean they align with your values or destiny!
We touch the tip of the iceberg on this important topic in the hope that it inspires you to maintain, seek out and value quality relationships/friendships they can shape who you are, where you are going and the perspective life.
Onwards, upwards and outwards people, don’t forget to share, like and subscribe to the video. We do this for all for you to not just live life, make life boom!
If you want to feature on The Mic Drop Club podcast or want us to discuss any topic, send us a message on https://themicdropclub.com