In the show today we will be discussing
· The virus in Zimbabwe- when was the first case diagnosed
· What has been the government’s response
· How many cases has been noted and or death’s since have been recorded in Zimbabwe. So far there has been one well known case of Zororo Makamba but bound to be a lot more.
· The lack of resources in the country such as PPE for our doctors and nurses
· We will also look at the recent viral video about how doctors in France spoke about testing the Covid-19 and the ethics of this in this day and age
· Finally from the Zim Nurses Association we also send the message to all those back home, that this a serious pandemic, please respect the provided instructions to STAY AT HOME AND WASH YOUR HANDS