Welcome to another show, hope you along with your love ones are safe indoors.
As we move into another week confined to our homes, I thought it only fitting to keep you pumped up, focused and inspired. This is a transitional period and some people struggle with change, however this change is like no other as we all have no idea how long this virus outbreak is going to last including how many people it shall be affected.
So in this shortened show, let me just remind you that you are not alone and share these quick tips for thriving in the home.
1) Quickly form new habits and routines, if you are used to waking up early for work then continue to do so.
2) Organise your environment so it supports home working
3) Take regular breaks throughout the day
4) Let your family know how they can support you in this process
5) Don’t neglect your family
6) Have patience, with peoples movements restricted tempers can flair so its important to give people space. Not every argument is worth the price in winning, remember you will have to live with the loser!
7) Read if you can, Be Read to (Audio Books) either way focus on learning and reading uplifting books
9) Avoid comfort eating
10) Connect with colleagues, friends and family on a regular basis
Stay safe out there!